Do you love to find creative solutions for non-obvious problems? Speaking to customers on the phone doesn’t scare you, you actually like it? So, we want to know you.
Our Support Engineers work next to the product, development and helpdesk teams.
- Knowledge of SQL. Do you know the difference from an Inner Join to a Left Join?
- Experience with Linux operating systems (Usage and Maintenance)
- Good comunication skills
- Knowledge of PHP/Java languages
- Experience on debugging applications
- Notions of web applications' architecture
- Report defects and work closely with other team mates to get them fixed
- Speak and understand Spanish
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at a fabulous office on Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines and the Entrecampos train station.
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We were considered one of the Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2015 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 90 happy people following an agile philosophy, and we’re still growing.
Talk to us by sending your CV to: email@example.com