During summer, we challenge a group of university students to become an autonomous team that has to fully develop a tool in just two months.
4 students who want to be software engineers
1 student who wants to be a product manager
What will interns do?
We want to provide a real work experience, where you can take part in all the different stages of development. For this reason, we will assemble a full team of interns, in a real project, to develop a tool that is based on the best practices in software engineering. We believe this will bring us a lot of value and provide a great learning opportunity to you.
The project team will benefit from the continuous involvement of one of our software architects, product manager and designer.
Above all we hope that, at the end of your internship, you will have achieved something fantastic.
What does the internship include?
- A salary for the complete internship
- A welcome lunch and a farewell dinner
- A workplace at the business centre of Lisbon, next to the metro, train and bus
- Bread, soup, fruit and coffee - a lot of coffee
- Oh! And a real experience of the world of software engineering, with people who on a daily basis find creative solutions to complex problems
(we're counting on this pandemic to be well managed by then. If it isn't, we'll do our best to provide an amazing remote experience)
- Bachelor's or master's degree students only
- Two months
- Five days of vacation to be scheduled
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines, Entrecampos train station, bus stops and several Gira stations (Lisbon’s municipal bikes).
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We are an approved partner of Digital Knights, which places us among the 7% of software houses that fulfill their required technical quality, and were considered one of the 15 Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2018 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 100 happy people following an agile philosophy, and growing.
Talk to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, even better, just show up for a visit!