We’re searching for a Software Engineer who is passionate about programming: someone with attention to detail, someone who searches for solutions instead of excuses, and someone who has immediate availability to come work with us.
We’ll handle an excellent work environment, a competitive salary for a full-time job, health insurance, mobile phone, and your monthly balance in our internal virtual currency app.
- Don't fear to learn new technologies and technical approaches to application development
- Be good at problem solving
- Learn fast and be eager to learn
- Be able to develop the full stack, even if you prefer backend or frontend
- Enjoy collaborating and working with others
- Experience with object oriented programming
- Experience with functional programming
- Develop and be mindful of unit testing
- Know, and don't fear to use debug tools
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages)
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at a fabulous office on Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines and the Entrecampos train station.
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We were considered one of the Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2015 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 90 happy people following an agile philosophy, and we’re still growing.
Talk to us by sending your CV to: email@example.com