Do you have firm opinions about software? Do you love to break things and find problems? So, we want to know you.
Our QA Team works next to the product and development teams. The QA team is responsible for all the software testing, aiming for high quality standards on the software we're developing.
We’ll provide an excellent work environment, a competitive salary for a full-time job, health insurance, mobile phone, and your monthly balance in our internal virtual currency app.
- Experience with test case management tools
- Experience with test planning and execution
- An analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Experience with API testing
- Passion for delivering quality software and defending the end-user perspective
- Design test scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages)
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines, Entrecampos train station, bus stops and several Gira stations (Lisbon’s municipal bikes).
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We are an approved partner of Digital Knights, which places us among the 7% of software houses that fulfill their required technical quality, and were considered one of the 15 Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2018 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 100 happy people following an agile philosophy, and growing.
Talk to us by sending an email to email@example.com or, even better, just show up for a visit!