Do you have firm opinions about software? Do you love to break things and find problems? So, we want to know you.
Our Quality Assurance Engineers work next to the product and development teams. The QA team is responsible for all the software testing, aiming for high quality standards on the software we're developing.
We’ll handle an excellent work environment, a competitive salary for a full-time job, health insurance, mobile phone, and your monthly balance in our internal virtual currency app.
- Experience with automation tools (Selenium)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with test case management tools
- Experience with test planning and execution
- Passion for delivering quality software and defending the end-user perspective
- Design test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards
- Experience in working across the full life cycle of software development
- Experience with software development languages (Java, PHP)
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages)
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at a fabulous office on Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines and the Entrecampos train station.
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We were considered one of the Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2015 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 90 happy people following an agile philosophy, and we’re still growing.
Talk to us by sending your CV to: email@example.com