We are looking for a mobile developer, passionate about software and with an entrepreneur spirit.
If you are like that, and also value honesty, autonomy and informality, we want to know you.
We’ll handle an excellent work environment, a competitive salarie for a full-time job, health insurance, mobile phone, and your monthly balance in our internal virtual currency app.
- Minimum 2 years of Android app development experience
- A deep familiarity with the main Android concepts (e.g. Activities, Services, AsyncTasks)
- Experience with Android ORMs (e.g. OrmLite, ActiveAndroid)
- Knowledge to manage entire app development life-cycle
- Integrating mobile applications with RESTful application backends
- Familiarity with software revision control tools such as Git
- One application successfully deployed to the Google Play Store
- Know-how on UI Test Automation, as well as software design patterns and data structures
- Capacity to create fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns
Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
Share information and knowledge proactively
Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages)
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at a fabulous office on Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines and the Entrecampos train station.
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We were considered one of the Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2015 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 90 happy people following an agile philosophy, and we’re still growing.
Talk to us by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org