We're searching for someone who likes technology and wants to help our systems team with their daily management tasks.
We’ll provide an excellent work environment, a competitive salary for a full-time job, health insurance, mobile phone, and your monthly balance in our internal virtual currency app.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Strong communication skills
- Customer care experience
- Operational knowledge of accounting and budget procedures
- Hands-on experience in managing CRM activities
- Passion for technologies
Your work will focus on acting as a gatekeeper for this team, facilitating their communication with clients and making sure that what was agreed is being successfully delivered. This is to be achieved with thorough management of timesheets and customer satisfaction reports. Furthermore, careful handling of our ticketing tool is required.
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English is a valued language)
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines, Entrecampos train station, bus stops and several Gira stations (Lisbon’s municipal bikes).
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We are an approved partner of Digital Knights, which places us among the 7% of software houses that fulfill their required technical quality, and were considered one of the 15 Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2018 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 100 happy people following an agile philosophy, and growing.
Talk to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, even better, just show up for a visit!