We're searching for a Junior Project Manager who is passionate about building valuable software. Someone who possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
You enjoy spending time understanding problems, communicating with a team of engineers, and finding innovative solutions.
We’ll provide an excellent work environment, a competitive salary for a full-time job, health insurance, mobile phone, and your monthly balance in our internal virtual currency app.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Notions in Agile methodologies
- Eager to Learn
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and consistent follow-through
- Highly professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Understand cross functional dependencies and work with teams to meet product goals
- Be a self-motivated and autonomous leader
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages)
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines, Entrecampos train station, bus stops and several Gira stations (Lisbon’s municipal bikes).
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We are an approved partner of Digital Knights, which places us among the 7% of software houses that fulfill their required technical quality, and were considered one of the 15 Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2018 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 100 happy people following an agile philosophy, and growing.
Talk to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, even better, just show up for a visit!