You would be joining a team working with several IT platforms running on different environments, which pose various technical challenges but also create an exciting learning opportunity from a diverse range of technologies.
Your work would be generally focused on providing helpdesk / technical support to users and systems, both remotely and on site, and working with other team members on implementing new projects and solutions.
We’ll provide an excellent work environment, a competitive salary, health insurance and mobile communications.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory and Office 365
- Knowledge in OS configuration and computer maintenance
- Experience with help desk and end user support
- Professional course or IT degree (complete or partially complete)
- Knowledge in Networking and Security (DHCP, DNS, VPN, Routing e Switching) and Virtualization (Clustering, VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages)
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines, Entrecampos train station, bus stops and several Gira stations (Lisbon’s municipal bikes).
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We are an approved partner of Digital Knights, which places us among the 7% of software houses that fulfill their required technical quality, and were considered one of the 15 Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2018 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 100 happy people following an agile philosophy, and growing.
Talk to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, even better, just show up for a visit!