You would be joining a team working with several IT platforms running on different environments, which pose various technical challenges but also create an exciting learning opportunity from a diverse range of technologies.
We’ll provide an excellent work environment, a competitive salary for a full-time job, health insurance and mobile communications.
- Professional course or IT degree (complete or partially complete)
- Experience with:
- Microsoft and Linux Environments
- Windows Server and Roles (AD/DHCP/DNS/GPOs/Fileserver)
- Linux Server and Roles (LDAP/DHCP/DNS/Webserver)
- Networking Fundamentals (Routing and Switching)
- Debug and Troubleshooting
- Knowledge of:
- Cloud Environments (Azure, AWS)
- Virtualization Technologies (VMWare, Xenserver, Hyper-V)
- Storage over iSCSI/FCoE/FC (NetAPP, HP)
- Email Platforms
- Backup Platforms
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Being able to deal with stressful environment
- Have good communication skills
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages)
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines, Entrecampos train station, bus stops and several Gira stations (Lisbon’s municipal bikes).
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We are an approved partner of Digital Knights, which places us among the 7% of software houses that fulfill their required technical quality, and were considered one of the 15 Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2018 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 100 happy people following an agile philosophy, and growing.
Talk to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, even better, just show up for a visit!