We need a DevOps Engineer: someone who excels at building and running solutions that improve our software and smooth its creation processes.
We’ll handle an excellent work environment, a competitive salary for a full-time job, health insurance, mobile phone, and your monthly balance in our internal virtual currency app.
- A love for software development and automation with Java, Python or similar
- A problem-solving attitude and an ability to detect and resolve issues in web applications and network services
- Expertise on building, automating and maintaining infrastructure in Amazon Web Services (or other cloud providers)
- A knack for monitoring distributed systems application architectures
- An architectural eye for web hosting and cloud services
- Proactivity for pushing change and understanding of incident management process to lead a team of developers in service outage situations
- Proficiency with monitoring solutions such as Datadog, Grafana or StatsD
- Ability to manage multi-project and multi-task processes focusing on communicating progress and successful delivery
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages)
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines, Entrecampos train station, bus stops and several Gira stations (Lisbon’s municipal bikes).
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We are an approved partner of Digital Knights, which places us among the 7% of software houses that fullfill their required technical quality, and were considered one of the 15 Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2018 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 100 happy people following an agile philosophy, and growing.
Talk to us by sending an email to email@example.com or, even better, just show up for a visit!