We’re searching for a Senior Administrative Assistant who is a problem solver: someone with attention to detail, who is flexible and collaborative.
At Premium Minds, you'll find a culture that values people over processes and empowers autonomy through a bottom-up approach.
- Experience with logistical operations in an office setting (office management, stationery and office supply, orders and postal services)
- Experience with providing local admin support, as well as via email or phone calls
- A positive and solution-oriented attitude for dealing with suppliers
- Resourcefulness for supporting the management team
- Driver’s license
- Basic computer skills
- A passion for solving problems
- Attention to detail
- Being respectful and comfortable with approaching each and every person who works at Premium Minds
- Exercising good judgement and taking significant initiative
- Versatility for juggling multiple tasks and diverse responsibilities
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages)
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines, Entrecampos train station, bus stops and several Gira stations (Lisbon’s municipal bikes).
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We are an approved partner of Digital Knights, which places us among the 7% of software houses that fulfill their required technical quality, and were considered one of the 15 Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2018 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 100 happy people following an agile philosophy, and growing.
Talk to us by sending an email to email@example.com or, even better, just show up for a visit!